In episode #1481, we share how you can build a recognizable brand like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and Uber. The most important thing to know is that establishing a brand of that caliber takes endurance and consistency. You need to have a good product or service and deliver it well on a long-term basis—and you can also consider measuring your brand to stay on top of key branding metrics.
Tune in to hear how promoting your brand in the context of a story can help customers relate to it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build A Recognizable Brand Like Coca-Cola.
- [00:36] Consider the different things that come to mind when you think about Coca-Cola.
- [00:50] The first thing you need to have a recognizable brand is a good product or service.
- [01:19] Brands are not built overnight – you need to deliver a good product consistently.
- [01:25] The Coca-Cola formula kept moving around for many years.
- [01:47] The success of Coca-Cola shows us how important distribution channels are.
- [02:03] They offer a consistent product and have formed strong partnerships.
- [02:20] Follow the rule of seven to ensure that your audience remembers your product.
- [02:43] Tell a captivating brand story that people like and can relate to.
- [03:16] It takes time to create a recognizable brand, so don’t give up!
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...