In episode #1481, we share how you can build a recognizable brand like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and Uber. The most important thing to know is that establishing a brand of that caliber takes endurance and consistency. You need to have a good product or service and deliver it well on a long-term basis—and you can also consider measuring your brand to stay on top of key branding metrics.
Tune in to hear how promoting your brand in the context of a story can help customers relate to it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build A Recognizable Brand Like Coca-Cola.
- [00:36] Consider the different things that come to mind when you think about Coca-Cola.
- [00:50] The first thing you need to have a recognizable brand is a good product or service.
- [01:19] Brands are not built overnight – you need to deliver a good product consistently.
- [01:25] The Coca-Cola formula kept moving around for many years.
- [01:47] The success of Coca-Cola shows us how important distribution channels are.
- [02:03] They offer a consistent product and have formed strong partnerships.
- [02:20] Follow the rule of seven to ensure that your audience remembers your product.
- [02:43] Tell a captivating brand story that people like and can relate to.
- [03:16] It takes time to create a recognizable brand, so don’t give up!
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...