In episode #2028, Neil and Eric talk about how to build an amazing marketing team. Recruiting and hiring good workers can prove very challenging in the current market, but that doesn’t mean you are out of options when it comes to building an exceptional marketing team. Tune in to find out how you can find, recruit, and retain the best workers for your company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Build an Amazing Marketing Team.
- [00:35] Neil’s strategy for how to find and hire exceptional marketing talent.
- [02:00] Some of the practical questions you can pose to your network.
- [01:58] The kind of skills you should look for in potential marketing managers.
- [02:44] Why you should hire someone who is a skilled recruiter.
- [03:56] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:11] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...