In episode #2028, Neil and Eric talk about how to build an amazing marketing team. Recruiting and hiring good workers can prove very challenging in the current market, but that doesn’t mean you are out of options when it comes to building an exceptional marketing team. Tune in to find out how you can find, recruit, and retain the best workers for your company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Build an Amazing Marketing Team.
- [00:35] Neil’s strategy for how to find and hire exceptional marketing talent.
- [02:00] Some of the practical questions you can pose to your network.
- [01:58] The kind of skills you should look for in potential marketing managers.
- [02:44] Why you should hire someone who is a skilled recruiter.
- [03:56] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:11] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...