In episode #1551, we are going to tell you how to build an audience when you’re not an expert. By simply documenting your own learning journey to the point where you are an expert, you will undoubtedly gain followers along the way. There is also the strategy whereby you interview other experts, thereby leveraging their audience. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Build An Audience When You’re Not An Expert.
- [00:50] Documenting your journey along the way.
- [01:50] Using the ‘interviewing other people’ strategy.
- [02:31] How many hugely famous and successful people will say yes to being interviewed.
- [03:08] That’s it for today.
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...