In episode #1551, we are going to tell you how to build an audience when you’re not an expert. By simply documenting your own learning journey to the point where you are an expert, you will undoubtedly gain followers along the way. There is also the strategy whereby you interview other experts, thereby leveraging their audience. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Build An Audience When You’re Not An Expert.
- [00:50] Documenting your journey along the way.
- [01:50] Using the ‘interviewing other people’ strategy.
- [02:31] How many hugely famous and successful people will say yes to being interviewed.
- [03:08] That’s it for today.
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...