In episode #1551, we are going to tell you how to build an audience when you’re not an expert. By simply documenting your own learning journey to the point where you are an expert, you will undoubtedly gain followers along the way. There is also the strategy whereby you interview other experts, thereby leveraging their audience. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Build An Audience When You’re Not An Expert.
- [00:50] Documenting your journey along the way.
- [01:50] Using the ‘interviewing other people’ strategy.
- [02:31] How many hugely famous and successful people will say yes to being interviewed.
- [03:08] That’s it for today.
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
How To Win Friends & Influence People
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....