In episode #1551, we are going to tell you how to build an audience when you’re not an expert. By simply documenting your own learning journey to the point where you are an expert, you will undoubtedly gain followers along the way. There is also the strategy whereby you interview other experts, thereby leveraging their audience. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Build An Audience When You’re Not An Expert.
- [00:50] Documenting your journey along the way.
- [01:50] Using the ‘interviewing other people’ strategy.
- [02:31] How many hugely famous and successful people will say yes to being interviewed.
- [03:08] That’s it for today.
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...