In episode #1256, we discuss different strategies for increasing your follower engagement. The most important thing to remember is to add value first before trying to pitch a product or service to your audience. Tune in to hear why it is crucial to respond to questions and comments on your social media platforms!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build An Ultra-Engaged Audience That Buys From You.
- [00:36] Why you need to have a highly engaged audience.
- [01:00] Your number of followers will not determine your success in selling.
- [01:12] What you want to achieve by building an email list.
- [01:57] The correct ratio between emails that add value and those that pitch a product/service.
- [02:16] People follow those who add value, not sell stuff all the time.
- [02:29] Engage with your audience if you want them to be engaged.
- [03:10] Avoid giving generic advice and personalize responses to your audience.
- [03:39] The value of responding to comments and questions on social channels.
- [04:24] Why you need to start doing more video-based content.
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...