In episode #1256, we discuss different strategies for increasing your follower engagement. The most important thing to remember is to add value first before trying to pitch a product or service to your audience. Tune in to hear why it is crucial to respond to questions and comments on your social media platforms!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build An Ultra-Engaged Audience That Buys From You.
- [00:36] Why you need to have a highly engaged audience.
- [01:00] Your number of followers will not determine your success in selling.
- [01:12] What you want to achieve by building an email list.
- [01:57] The correct ratio between emails that add value and those that pitch a product/service.
- [02:16] People follow those who add value, not sell stuff all the time.
- [02:29] Engage with your audience if you want them to be engaged.
- [03:10] Avoid giving generic advice and personalize responses to your audience.
- [03:39] The value of responding to comments and questions on social channels.
- [04:24] Why you need to start doing more video-based content.
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...