How to Build Community The Right Way
In episode #1973, we talk about how to build a community the right way. Since Eric is about to drop his Leveling Up Heroes NFTs, the subject of building communities has been on our minds a lot. Tune in to hear how Eric is building a community around his new project using switched-on community managers and more. Neil also speaks about his approach, emphasizing the need to truly care about your community which requires genuine passion.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Build Community The Right Way.
- [00:54] Using community managers that understand your project.
- [01:41] You have to care about your community which requires passion.
- [02:48] How to care about your community properly.
- [04:03] You build a community one person at a time.
- [05:11] That’s it for today!
- [05:12] Go to https://marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Heroes Whitelist
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...