How to Build Community The Right Way
In episode #1973, we talk about how to build a community the right way. Since Eric is about to drop his Leveling Up Heroes NFTs, the subject of building communities has been on our minds a lot. Tune in to hear how Eric is building a community around his new project using switched-on community managers and more. Neil also speaks about his approach, emphasizing the need to truly care about your community which requires genuine passion.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Build Community The Right Way.
- [00:54] Using community managers that understand your project.
- [01:41] You have to care about your community which requires passion.
- [02:48] How to care about your community properly.
- [04:03] You build a community one person at a time.
- [05:11] That’s it for today!
- [05:12] Go to https://marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Heroes Whitelist
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...