In episode #1957, Neil and Eric talk about how to build long-term relationships that lead to long-term profits. Over the years our approach to relationships has changed. Tune in to hear how public speaking, hosting dinners, and connecting with like-minded people have led to great opportunities in life and business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Build Long Term Relationships That Lead To Long Term Profits
- [00:30] How we used to view relationships and what we mean by relationships.
- [01:50] Neil’s approach to building long-term relationships.
- [03:55] Examples of how building long-term relationships have worked for us.
- [04:20] Why relationships lead to opportunities.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:23] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...