In episode #1957, Neil and Eric talk about how to build long-term relationships that lead to long-term profits. Over the years our approach to relationships has changed. Tune in to hear how public speaking, hosting dinners, and connecting with like-minded people have led to great opportunities in life and business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Build Long Term Relationships That Lead To Long Term Profits
- [00:30] How we used to view relationships and what we mean by relationships.
- [01:50] Neil’s approach to building long-term relationships.
- [03:55] Examples of how building long-term relationships have worked for us.
- [04:20] Why relationships lead to opportunities.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:23] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...