In episode #1957, Neil and Eric talk about how to build long-term relationships that lead to long-term profits. Over the years our approach to relationships has changed. Tune in to hear how public speaking, hosting dinners, and connecting with like-minded people have led to great opportunities in life and business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Build Long Term Relationships That Lead To Long Term Profits
- [00:30] How we used to view relationships and what we mean by relationships.
- [01:50] Neil’s approach to building long-term relationships.
- [03:55] Examples of how building long-term relationships have worked for us.
- [04:20] Why relationships lead to opportunities.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:23] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...