In episode #1261, we discuss why and how you should go about building different income streams within your business. It’s not about having multiple businesses, but about knowing how to monetize the various aspects within your sphere. Tune in to hear how you can optimize the low hanging fruit in your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build Multiple Income Streams At Once.
- [00:37] Why you should attempt to build multiple income streams, and examples of what we do.
- [01:13] Developing a course that consistently makes you money.
- [01:39] Think of creative ways to monetize what you are already doing.
- [01:55] Taking one asset and putting multiple income streams around it.
- [02:20] Avoid starting too many things and keep streams related to one another.
- [02:47] The importance of having laser focus and when to expand.
- [03:40] Be careful of shiny object syndrome and jumping from one thing to the next.
- [04:30] Looking for low hanging fruit in areas that you have already invested in.
- [05:11] Establish your product and audience before trying to generate income from it.
- [05:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...