In Episode #412, Eric and Neil discuss how to build retargeting lists with outbound prospecting. Tune in to learn how you can retarget without breaking any terms or service agreements and why the rule of 7 is still effective in marketing today.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Build Retargeting Lists With Outbound Prospecting
- 00:36 – First, make sure you’re following the terms and services of Google and Facebook or other retargeting services
- 01:25 – Know your ideal customer
- 01:38 – Outbound prospecting is more for B2B
- 01:50 – You can reach the head of businesses directly through Outreach and Zen Prospect; use these tools to gather emails and reach businesses at scale
- 02:38 – Plug the outbound emails into a retargeting list on LinkedIn, Google and Facebook
- 03:14 – If you’re a sales person, make sure you add value and share insights to your customers
- 03:47 – Then you can retarget people by asking them to opt-in for more marketing insights
- 04:07 – When you remarket people, they see you more often
- 04:11 – The rule of 7 in marketing
- 04:21 – Neil creates specific remarketing ads for the individual companies
- 04:51 – Account-based marketing works
- 05:14 – Neil never had issues with remarketing
- 05:54 – Instead of trying to be interesting, be interested in the people you connect with
- 06:21 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 07:01 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 07:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Figure out who your ideal customers are so you know who you should specifically target.
- As a sales person, make sure you add value and marketing insights to your customers.
- The more often a customer sees you, the more likely they will buy.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...