How to Build The Best Team
In episode #1700, Neil and Eric talk about what it takes to build the best team. We hear about the importance of a team when it comes to scaling, along with some top tips on recruiting the best talent you can. Be sure to tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build The Best Team.
- [00:28] How Neil and Eric’s mindsets about teams have changed over time.
- [01:23] Neil’s top tip for growing a team: hire people who have been successful multiple times.
- [02:33] Businesses are not built off of one person; it takes a team.
- [03:17] What Andrew Wilkinson means by lazy leadership.
- [03:58] Advice on how to incentivize A-players.
- [04:33] Always be on the lookout for talent on various platforms.
- [05:00] Hiring is one of the most important levers in your business.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...