How to Build The Best Team
In episode #1700, Neil and Eric talk about what it takes to build the best team. We hear about the importance of a team when it comes to scaling, along with some top tips on recruiting the best talent you can. Be sure to tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build The Best Team.
- [00:28] How Neil and Eric’s mindsets about teams have changed over time.
- [01:23] Neil’s top tip for growing a team: hire people who have been successful multiple times.
- [02:33] Businesses are not built off of one person; it takes a team.
- [03:17] What Andrew Wilkinson means by lazy leadership.
- [03:58] Advice on how to incentivize A-players.
- [04:33] Always be on the lookout for talent on various platforms.
- [05:00] Hiring is one of the most important levers in your business.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...