How to Build The Best Team
In episode #1700, Neil and Eric talk about what it takes to build the best team. We hear about the importance of a team when it comes to scaling, along with some top tips on recruiting the best talent you can. Be sure to tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build The Best Team.
- [00:28] How Neil and Eric’s mindsets about teams have changed over time.
- [01:23] Neil’s top tip for growing a team: hire people who have been successful multiple times.
- [02:33] Businesses are not built off of one person; it takes a team.
- [03:17] What Andrew Wilkinson means by lazy leadership.
- [03:58] Advice on how to incentivize A-players.
- [04:33] Always be on the lookout for talent on various platforms.
- [05:00] Hiring is one of the most important levers in your business.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...