In episode #1980, Neil and Eric talk about how to build your organic audience for the long term. A tried and true method for growing and retaining your audience is by making an effort to always respond to your followers. Tune in to learn about some of the audience members we’ve helped over the years who went on to do amazing things and start incredible companies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Build Your Organic Audience for the Long Term.
- [00:35] Why the number one method for building and retaining your audience is responding to people.
- [01:51] Why you need to consistently produce content while also improving.
- [03:25] Neil’s example of how he built a relationship with an audience member who went on to found Coinbase.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...