In episode #1980, Neil and Eric talk about how to build your organic audience for the long term. A tried and true method for growing and retaining your audience is by making an effort to always respond to your followers. Tune in to learn about some of the audience members we’ve helped over the years who went on to do amazing things and start incredible companies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Build Your Organic Audience for the Long Term.
- [00:35] Why the number one method for building and retaining your audience is responding to people.
- [01:51] Why you need to consistently produce content while also improving.
- [03:25] Neil’s example of how he built a relationship with an audience member who went on to found Coinbase.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...