In episode #1980, Neil and Eric talk about how to build your organic audience for the long term. A tried and true method for growing and retaining your audience is by making an effort to always respond to your followers. Tune in to learn about some of the audience members we’ve helped over the years who went on to do amazing things and start incredible companies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Build Your Organic Audience for the Long Term.
- [00:35] Why the number one method for building and retaining your audience is responding to people.
- [01:51] Why you need to consistently produce content while also improving.
- [03:25] Neil’s example of how he built a relationship with an audience member who went on to found Coinbase.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...