In episode #1964, Neil and Eric talk about how to build your YouTube channel to 1M subscribers. In our previous episode, we covered how Eric gained 50k subscribers and how other channels can do the same. Today we build on those lessons with Neil’s advice on how to get to 1M subscribers. Tune in to learn more on how to capitalize on YouTube’s algorithm, conduct effective AB testing, and gain 1M subscribers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build Your YouTube Channel to 1M Subscribers.
- [00:30] Neil’s current subscriber count and when he expects to hit 1M subscribers.
- [00:48] A breakdown of how Neil has built his subscriber base to hit 1M subscribers.
- [01:09] Why you should concentrate on making your videos do well in the first 24 hours of posting.
- [01:31] Why comments are much more significant for the Youtube algorithm than likes.
- [02:08] How to continually conduct AB tests and why it’s important.
- [02:41] Some of the other things that will help you get to a million subscribers, like researching trending topics and making your videos the ideal length.
- [03:12] That’s it for today!
- [03:25] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...