In episode #1964, Neil and Eric talk about how to build your YouTube channel to 1M subscribers. In our previous episode, we covered how Eric gained 50k subscribers and how other channels can do the same. Today we build on those lessons with Neil’s advice on how to get to 1M subscribers. Tune in to learn more on how to capitalize on YouTube’s algorithm, conduct effective AB testing, and gain 1M subscribers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build Your YouTube Channel to 1M Subscribers.
- [00:30] Neil’s current subscriber count and when he expects to hit 1M subscribers.
- [00:48] A breakdown of how Neil has built his subscriber base to hit 1M subscribers.
- [01:09] Why you should concentrate on making your videos do well in the first 24 hours of posting.
- [01:31] Why comments are much more significant for the Youtube algorithm than likes.
- [02:08] How to continually conduct AB tests and why it’s important.
- [02:41] Some of the other things that will help you get to a million subscribers, like researching trending topics and making your videos the ideal length.
- [03:12] That’s it for today!
- [03:25] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...