In episode #1964, Neil and Eric talk about how to build your YouTube channel to 1M subscribers. In our previous episode, we covered how Eric gained 50k subscribers and how other channels can do the same. Today we build on those lessons with Neil’s advice on how to get to 1M subscribers. Tune in to learn more on how to capitalize on YouTube’s algorithm, conduct effective AB testing, and gain 1M subscribers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build Your YouTube Channel to 1M Subscribers.
- [00:30] Neil’s current subscriber count and when he expects to hit 1M subscribers.
- [00:48] A breakdown of how Neil has built his subscriber base to hit 1M subscribers.
- [01:09] Why you should concentrate on making your videos do well in the first 24 hours of posting.
- [01:31] Why comments are much more significant for the Youtube algorithm than likes.
- [02:08] How to continually conduct AB tests and why it’s important.
- [02:41] Some of the other things that will help you get to a million subscribers, like researching trending topics and making your videos the ideal length.
- [03:12] That’s it for today!
- [03:25] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...