In episode #1961, Eric talks about how to build your YouTube channel to 50k subscribers. Gaining subscribers on YouTube is about so much more than creating high-quality content. You need to understand its algorithm and how to tailor your content accordingly. Tune in to learn how Eric changed his strategy to gain 60K subscribers on YouTube, and how you can too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build Your YouTube Channel To 50k Subscribers.
- [00:38] Eric breaks down how to NOT grow your YouTube channel.
- [01:43] Learn why you need to narrow your focus during the early days of your YouTube channel.
- [03:05] How to make your videos dynamic, and ensure that your audience stays hooked.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...