In episode #1961, Eric talks about how to build your YouTube channel to 50k subscribers. Gaining subscribers on YouTube is about so much more than creating high-quality content. You need to understand its algorithm and how to tailor your content accordingly. Tune in to learn how Eric changed his strategy to gain 60K subscribers on YouTube, and how you can too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build Your YouTube Channel To 50k Subscribers.
- [00:38] Eric breaks down how to NOT grow your YouTube channel.
- [01:43] Learn why you need to narrow your focus during the early days of your YouTube channel.
- [03:05] How to make your videos dynamic, and ensure that your audience stays hooked.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...