In episode #1961, Eric talks about how to build your YouTube channel to 50k subscribers. Gaining subscribers on YouTube is about so much more than creating high-quality content. You need to understand its algorithm and how to tailor your content accordingly. Tune in to learn how Eric changed his strategy to gain 60K subscribers on YouTube, and how you can too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build Your YouTube Channel To 50k Subscribers.
- [00:38] Eric breaks down how to NOT grow your YouTube channel.
- [01:43] Learn why you need to narrow your focus during the early days of your YouTube channel.
- [03:05] How to make your videos dynamic, and ensure that your audience stays hooked.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...