In episode #1681, we talk about how to buy a business when you don’t have a lot of money! We get into why this task does not have to be as hard as many of us think, the array of financing options that are worth checking out, and a few resources that can help along the way. Tune in to hear how you can start out on this exciting path!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: How to Buy a Business When You Don’t Have Tons of Money.
- [00:39] Why to consider buying a business in the first place.
- [01:22] The story of Single Grain; the merger and acquisition, and lessons learned.
- [02:15] Finding the money through different means that will suit you.
- [02:50] It’s not as hard as you may think if you find the right business.
- [03:20] Buying businesses at a small scale and building from there.
- [04:11] There are so many different financing options to look into!
- [03:30] Helpful resources for getting into the business acquisition game.
- [04:42] That is it for today!
- [04:45] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community..
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...