In episode #1681, we talk about how to buy a business when you don’t have a lot of money! We get into why this task does not have to be as hard as many of us think, the array of financing options that are worth checking out, and a few resources that can help along the way. Tune in to hear how you can start out on this exciting path!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: How to Buy a Business When You Don’t Have Tons of Money.
- [00:39] Why to consider buying a business in the first place.
- [01:22] The story of Single Grain; the merger and acquisition, and lessons learned.
- [02:15] Finding the money through different means that will suit you.
- [02:50] It’s not as hard as you may think if you find the right business.
- [03:20] Buying businesses at a small scale and building from there.
- [04:11] There are so many different financing options to look into!
- [03:30] Helpful resources for getting into the business acquisition game.
- [04:42] That is it for today!
- [04:45] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community..
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...