In episode #1766, we share a few different approaches to purchasing businesses that don’t require you to put any of your own capital on the table. We spoke previously about the value of investing in hard assets during inflationary periods, and a business is another form of hard asset. So if you can get a hard asset right now by spending no money, that is a double whammy. Tune in and hear which types of businesses to look for and how to buy them using seller financing, capital raising, and call options!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Buy A Business with No Money Down.
- [00:25] Why the idea that you have to spend money to buy a business is false.
- [01:05] Use seller-based financing to pay off the seller while you run their business.
- [02:15] The abundance of businesses to be bought from senior business owners.
- [02:47] How to raise capital for the downpayment of an acquisition.
- [03:47] Failing businesses are cheaper to buy but more work to fix.
- [04:00] Another option in the form of buying a business using a call option.
- [04:36] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...