In Episode #513, Eric and Neil discuss how important it is to find places where you can buy back your time so you can focus on what’s important to your business and making money. They also share some apps that will prove helpful in showing you how to become more efficient with your time.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:28] – Today’s topic: How to Buy Back Your Time so You Can Make More Money
- [00:52] – Hiring people for certain jobs doesn’t mean you think you’re better than somebody else.
- [01:10] – Hiring others can allow you to focus on the high-leverage things you can be doing.
- [02:04] – Eating at restaurants and ridesharing services are examples of ways you can buy back your time.
- [02:17] – Hiring people to help you do things gets you the leverage to have the maximum impact.
- [02:24] – It is easier to buy back your time now than ever before.
- [03:12] – Focus on your efficiencies.
- [03:35] – Use the RescueTime app to show you the places where you are inefficient.
- [04:07] – Applying the Pareto Principle to relate to how time relates to making money.
- [04:28] – Use the Moment app to see how much time you are spending on your phone.
- [05:11] – Google a task prioritization chart and use that to see where you are spending your time and on what tasks.
- [06:34] – That’s it for today!
- [06:45] – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for a special giveaway.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make...
In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the...
In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable informati...