In Episode #513, Eric and Neil discuss how important it is to find places where you can buy back your time so you can focus on what’s important to your business and making money. They also share some apps that will prove helpful in showing you how to become more efficient with your time.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:28] – Today’s topic: How to Buy Back Your Time so You Can Make More Money
- [00:52] – Hiring people for certain jobs doesn’t mean you think you’re better than somebody else.
- [01:10] – Hiring others can allow you to focus on the high-leverage things you can be doing.
- [02:04] – Eating at restaurants and ridesharing services are examples of ways you can buy back your time.
- [02:17] – Hiring people to help you do things gets you the leverage to have the maximum impact.
- [02:24] – It is easier to buy back your time now than ever before.
- [03:12] – Focus on your efficiencies.
- [03:35] – Use the RescueTime app to show you the places where you are inefficient.
- [04:07] – Applying the Pareto Principle to relate to how time relates to making money.
- [04:28] – Use the Moment app to see how much time you are spending on your phone.
- [05:11] – Google a task prioritization chart and use that to see where you are spending your time and on what tasks.
- [06:34] – That’s it for today!
- [06:45] – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for a special giveaway.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...