In Episode #513, Eric and Neil discuss how important it is to find places where you can buy back your time so you can focus on what’s important to your business and making money. They also share some apps that will prove helpful in showing you how to become more efficient with your time.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:28] – Today’s topic: How to Buy Back Your Time so You Can Make More Money
- [00:52] – Hiring people for certain jobs doesn’t mean you think you’re better than somebody else.
- [01:10] – Hiring others can allow you to focus on the high-leverage things you can be doing.
- [02:04] – Eating at restaurants and ridesharing services are examples of ways you can buy back your time.
- [02:17] – Hiring people to help you do things gets you the leverage to have the maximum impact.
- [02:24] – It is easier to buy back your time now than ever before.
- [03:12] – Focus on your efficiencies.
- [03:35] – Use the RescueTime app to show you the places where you are inefficient.
- [04:07] – Applying the Pareto Principle to relate to how time relates to making money.
- [04:28] – Use the Moment app to see how much time you are spending on your phone.
- [05:11] – Google a task prioritization chart and use that to see where you are spending your time and on what tasks.
- [06:34] – That’s it for today!
- [06:45] – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for a special giveaway.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...