In episode #1876, Neil and Eric talk about capturing value when you are determining your prices. Many people undercharge for their services, despite this being one of the biggest levers out there. Tune in to hear how you can charge what you’re worth.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Capture the Most Value When Pricing
- [00:26] Pricing is a big lever in your business.
- [00:43] A resource you can use to help you find the right price for your service.
- [01:27] Some questions from the book, Pricing Creativity.
- [02:30] An example of how you can capture more value.
- [03:00] Neil’s strategy of charging less on the front-end
- [03:50] Pay for performance: one of the best ways to capture value.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...