In episode #1876, Neil and Eric talk about capturing value when you are determining your prices. Many people undercharge for their services, despite this being one of the biggest levers out there. Tune in to hear how you can charge what you’re worth.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Capture the Most Value When Pricing
- [00:26] Pricing is a big lever in your business.
- [00:43] A resource you can use to help you find the right price for your service.
- [01:27] Some questions from the book, Pricing Creativity.
- [02:30] An example of how you can capture more value.
- [03:00] Neil’s strategy of charging less on the front-end
- [03:50] Pay for performance: one of the best ways to capture value.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...