In episode #1940, Neil and Eric talk about how to choose your advertising medium. There are seemingly endless mediums and channels these days for advertisers to choose from. We break down some of our favorites, how to choose the right medium for your industry, and why it can be beneficial to go against the current trend. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 1940 – How to Choose Your Advertising Medium.
- [00:30] The endless channels and mediums available to you for advertising.
- [00:47] Why you should choose what makes sense for your industry, rather than following the most recent trend.
- [01:22] What you can learn from where your competitors are advertising.
- [01:47] Why you should treat advertising like spaghetti: throw it at the wall and see what sticks.
- [02:12] Why your testing needs to be methodical.
- [03:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Facebook Ad Library
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...