In episode #1940, Neil and Eric talk about how to choose your advertising medium. There are seemingly endless mediums and channels these days for advertisers to choose from. We break down some of our favorites, how to choose the right medium for your industry, and why it can be beneficial to go against the current trend. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 1940 – How to Choose Your Advertising Medium.
- [00:30] The endless channels and mediums available to you for advertising.
- [00:47] Why you should choose what makes sense for your industry, rather than following the most recent trend.
- [01:22] What you can learn from where your competitors are advertising.
- [01:47] Why you should treat advertising like spaghetti: throw it at the wall and see what sticks.
- [02:12] Why your testing needs to be methodical.
- [03:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Facebook Ad Library
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...