In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come away winning. However, we generally recommend partnering with smaller-scale influencers that are most directly related to your market and will have a more noticeable effect on your conversions. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Collaborate With Big Influencers for Cheap.
- [00:29] How do we define ‘big influencers’? Looking at follower numbers.
- [00:42] Thinking about possible equal exchanges between you and a big influencer.
- [01:30] Offering equity or revenue share to entice bigger names.
- [01:40] Why you should avoid partnering with big influencers!
- [02:09] Looking to micro-influencers for better returns on investment and conversions.
- [03:07] Tools for finding the best influencers to partner up with!
- [03:53] Go to marketingschool.io/live to meet Eric and Neil in person!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...