In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come away winning. However, we generally recommend partnering with smaller-scale influencers that are most directly related to your market and will have a more noticeable effect on your conversions. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Collaborate With Big Influencers for Cheap.
- [00:29] How do we define ‘big influencers’? Looking at follower numbers.
- [00:42] Thinking about possible equal exchanges between you and a big influencer.
- [01:30] Offering equity or revenue share to entice bigger names.
- [01:40] Why you should avoid partnering with big influencers!
- [02:09] Looking to micro-influencers for better returns on investment and conversions.
- [03:07] Tools for finding the best influencers to partner up with!
- [03:53] Go to marketingschool.io/live to meet Eric and Neil in person!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...