In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come away winning. However, we generally recommend partnering with smaller-scale influencers that are most directly related to your market and will have a more noticeable effect on your conversions. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Collaborate With Big Influencers for Cheap.
- [00:29] How do we define ‘big influencers’? Looking at follower numbers.
- [00:42] Thinking about possible equal exchanges between you and a big influencer.
- [01:30] Offering equity or revenue share to entice bigger names.
- [01:40] Why you should avoid partnering with big influencers!
- [02:09] Looking to micro-influencers for better returns on investment and conversions.
- [03:07] Tools for finding the best influencers to partner up with!
- [03:53] Go to marketingschool.io/live to meet Eric and Neil in person!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...