In episode #1072, we discuss how you can collaborate with influencers. Tune in to hear how you can get people to promote your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Collaborate with Influencers
- [00:35] Influencers have a lot of power.
- [01:00] As long as you pick someone relevant to your product, a collaboration could only help.
- [02:32] Eric had Kevin from the office make a video for his company using the Cameo app.
- [03:42] Charity Buzz is another site or app that gives you access to well-known people who can promote your service or products.
- [04:15] Make sure you collaborate with people in your niche.
- [04:22] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...