In episode #1072, we discuss how you can collaborate with influencers. Tune in to hear how you can get people to promote your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Collaborate with Influencers
- [00:35] Influencers have a lot of power.
- [01:00] As long as you pick someone relevant to your product, a collaboration could only help.
- [02:32] Eric had Kevin from the office make a video for his company using the Cameo app.
- [03:42] Charity Buzz is another site or app that gives you access to well-known people who can promote your service or products.
- [04:15] Make sure you collaborate with people in your niche.
- [04:22] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...