How to Collect Feedback That Matters
In episode #1697, Neil and Eric talk about collecting feedback that matters. Not all feedback is created equal, and it is important to filter out the noise so that you can get your product to where it needs to be. Be sure to tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Collect Feedback That Matters.
- [00:29] What we mean by ‘feedback that matters.’
- [01:07] Why Eric loves sending surveys to collect feedback and the biggest mistakes he has made.
- [02:08] The importance of getting feedback during the right phases of people using the product.
- [03:11] Lessons from The Mom Test about collecting feedback.
- [03:30] What Eric learned from Rahul Vohra about feedback and customer development.
- [04:07] Eric’s experience with Levels and how they did their surveys.
- [04:36] Some tools you can use to conduct your surveys.
- [04:45] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...