How to Collect Feedback That Matters
In episode #1697, Neil and Eric talk about collecting feedback that matters. Not all feedback is created equal, and it is important to filter out the noise so that you can get your product to where it needs to be. Be sure to tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Collect Feedback That Matters.
- [00:29] What we mean by ‘feedback that matters.’
- [01:07] Why Eric loves sending surveys to collect feedback and the biggest mistakes he has made.
- [02:08] The importance of getting feedback during the right phases of people using the product.
- [03:11] Lessons from The Mom Test about collecting feedback.
- [03:30] What Eric learned from Rahul Vohra about feedback and customer development.
- [04:07] Eric’s experience with Levels and how they did their surveys.
- [04:36] Some tools you can use to conduct your surveys.
- [04:45] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Mom Test
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...