In episode #924, we discuss how you can come up with unlimited content ideas. Tune in to hear how we do this every week.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Come Up With Unlimited Amount of Content Ideas
- [00:58] The Single Grain team goes to “content church” where they get together and brainstorm different ideas.
- [01:30] If you 25 new ideas from your team, one idea can be spun out into several kinds of content.
- [02:04] Use UberSuggest to check out how keywords are trending and ranking.
- [02:25] Every writer has their own ideas. If you give writers a topic, they won’t perform as well.
- [02:45] Have your writers pitch ideas.
- [04:25] If you have ideas for us, pitch us! We love hearing suggestions.
- [04:56] That’s all for today!
- [05:38] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...