In episode #2337, Neil and Eric talk about coming up with unlimited content ideas. We hear about a plethora of old and new tools to guide content generation, with Neil and Eric’s observations and first-hand experience in mind. Don’t miss today’s episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: how to come up with unlimited content ideas.
- [00:25] Tools you can use to see what your competitors are creating and what is popular.
- [00:58] Leveraging AI tools to generate more and more ideas.
- [01:22] The importance of bearing in mind that a lot of AI tools create duplicate content.
- [01:32] Using exploding topics, Google trends, and the internal search feature to guide content.
- [01:52] How Neil and Eric capitalize on analytics to generate new content.
- [02:06] Why SEO performance marketing content tends to perform best for them.
- [02:16] How the news can guide your content decisions.
- [03:08] Why generating ideas is not the big thing that marketers mess up on.
- [03:17] Following through and updating your content so that your rankings don’t slip.
- [03:26] An invitation to join us in Miami on February 12 for Leveling Up Founders.
- [03:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:47] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...