In episode #1202, we share how we constantly find fresh content topics. There are plenty of tools available that can help you track down the titles and topics that are hot at the moment. Tune in to hear how brainstorming activities can get you ten viable topics on the table in less than five minutes!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Come Up with Unlimited Content Topics.
- [00:58] Using the Ubersuggest and Answer the Public tools to find relevant topics.
- [01:20] Pick topics that resonate with you and not just for the sake of popularity.
- [01:46] Doing a site colon command of competitors and what it shows you.
- [02:39] Why Ahrefs’ content explorer and BuzzSumo are such helpful tools.
- [03:15] How to leverage popular titles from other industries.
- [04:15] Getting a group of industry friends together to brainstorm ideas.
- [05:05] Looking on social media and on the web at what works for other popular people.
- [05:33] How we come up with topics for this podcast.
- [06:05] That’s it for today!
- [06:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Answer the Public
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...