In episode #1202, we share how we constantly find fresh content topics. There are plenty of tools available that can help you track down the titles and topics that are hot at the moment. Tune in to hear how brainstorming activities can get you ten viable topics on the table in less than five minutes!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Come Up with Unlimited Content Topics.
- [00:58] Using the Ubersuggest and Answer the Public tools to find relevant topics.
- [01:20] Pick topics that resonate with you and not just for the sake of popularity.
- [01:46] Doing a site colon command of competitors and what it shows you.
- [02:39] Why Ahrefs’ content explorer and BuzzSumo are such helpful tools.
- [03:15] How to leverage popular titles from other industries.
- [04:15] Getting a group of industry friends together to brainstorm ideas.
- [05:05] Looking on social media and on the web at what works for other popular people.
- [05:33] How we come up with topics for this podcast.
- [06:05] That’s it for today!
- [06:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Answer the Public
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...