In episode #819, we discuss tactics for competing in a saturated market. Tune in to hear how you can get an edge over the competition.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Compete in a Saturated Market
- [00:38] Neil recently released version 2.0 of UberSuggest.
- [01:01] I looked at the big players in the space and found that most of the major players aren’t making a ton of money.
- [01:19] Moz is making around 50 Million, Ahrefs is between 30-100 Million, and SEMRush is between 50-100 Million.
- [01:39] Google does over 100 Billion in ad revenue.
- [01:50] I found their models were all wrong, so I just released it all for free.
- [02:30] When you’re in a saturated market and there is no clear winner, you take the best of what everyone is doing.
- [03:00] Most people don’t use all the features from each service, so take the best ones.
- [03:40] The main differential in Neil’s product is that it is user-friendly and free.
- [04:15] Learn from what other people are doing.
- [04:45] My goal is to build an all-in-one marketing suite that helps others generate traffic. I’m not trying to compete with other SEO software.
- [05:15] Version 3.0 will allow you to put in a URL and it will tell you what the top pages, keywords, traffic, and will break it down by region.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...