In Episode #76 Eric and Neil talk about how you can consistently produce content–whether it’s for a blog, a podcast, or for your social media platforms. Listen as they drop tips and value bombs to help you be successful in planning and scheduling your content.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to consistently produce content
- 00:50 – Have an editorial calendar and stick with it
- 01:12 – Make sure you have a schedule to follow
- 01:20 – Editorial Calendar plugin on WordPress
- 01:24 – CoSchedule
- 01:38 – Always have a month’s worth of content, or you’ll run into hiccups or issues
- 02:35 – Figure out the time you are most productive
- 03:00 – Pick out your titles in advance
- 03:15 – Use BuzzSumo for topic ideas
- 03:48 – Have editors and writers to keep the process rolling
- 04:38 – Look for the bottleneck
- 05:39 – Adjust your length to produce more
- 06:17 – The more content you have, the better you’re going to be
- 07:26 – Don’t forget about repurposing content
- 07:40 – Check out content repurposing framework on Google
- 08:58 – Make sure you have the right process
- 09:11 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Have at least a month’s worth of content ready to go.
- Every business has a bottleneck; Look for it.
- Communication is key–remember to update your team about your editorial status.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...