In Episode #76 Eric and Neil talk about how you can consistently produce content–whether it’s for a blog, a podcast, or for your social media platforms. Listen as they drop tips and value bombs to help you be successful in planning and scheduling your content.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to consistently produce content
- 00:50 – Have an editorial calendar and stick with it
- 01:12 – Make sure you have a schedule to follow
- 01:20 – Editorial Calendar plugin on WordPress
- 01:24 – CoSchedule
- 01:38 – Always have a month’s worth of content, or you’ll run into hiccups or issues
- 02:35 – Figure out the time you are most productive
- 03:00 – Pick out your titles in advance
- 03:15 – Use BuzzSumo for topic ideas
- 03:48 – Have editors and writers to keep the process rolling
- 04:38 – Look for the bottleneck
- 05:39 – Adjust your length to produce more
- 06:17 – The more content you have, the better you’re going to be
- 07:26 – Don’t forget about repurposing content
- 07:40 – Check out content repurposing framework on Google
- 08:58 – Make sure you have the right process
- 09:11 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Have at least a month’s worth of content ready to go.
- Every business has a bottleneck; Look for it.
- Communication is key–remember to update your team about your editorial status.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...