In episode #596, Eric and Neil explain how you can convert leads into customers. Tune in to hear what steps you can take to increase your sales revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Convert Leads into Customers
- [00:34] Eric and Neil both get leads from their website, but only convert about 5% into customers.
- [00:52] Converting comes down to nurturing, because you have to coax people into being ready to buy.
- [01:05] If 5% of your leads are qualified, you could follow up in various ways, but it could take a long time.
- [01:48] Eric’s company sends an introductory email.
- [02:02] He has also created a great channel via the Growth Everywhere podcast.
- [02:29] Nurture people with content over and over.
- [02:39] Most of your site visitors and leads will buy right away, but many will be hard to convert over time.
- [03:03] Real-person engagement helps convert people who aren’t sure.
- [03:14] This means attending conferences, hosting live events, Facebook Live Q&A’s, etc.
- [03:40] When you do polls using Zoom, you can ask people questions that will help you find new ways to approach your customers.
- [04:05] See which of the people you are trying to convert are in your area and make sure they attend a live event.
- [04:54] You should also be engaging your customers on social media, which is a great way to convert.
- [05:16] When people have questions or problems, don’t pitch your product, just be there to answer questions and prove yourself useful.
- [05:46] That’s it for today!
- [05:58] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...