In episode #1138, we discuss the conversion of live-stream viewers into paying customers. With so many strategic ways to use the live-streaming format for building an audience and generating revenue, it is important to master the basics from the get-go. Tune in to hear how you can use this easy opportunity to get more eyes on your product or service.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Convert Live Viewers into Customers.
- [00:30] The big thing about conversion from live-streaming across platforms.
- [01:40] Bad timing for advertising your offer!
- [01:55] Sending a live video to your audience after its streaming time.
- [02:15] Giving your audience what they want: the next thing!
- [02:40] Keeping everyone engaged and mixing things up.
- [02:55] It is important to relate a video to your product or service.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...