In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Convert More Leads Into Sales With This Ninja Hack
- [00:52] When doing a webinar, Neil required that people give a name and email address, as well as a phone number.
- [01:40] For those who couldn’t make the webinar, they would offer a link to a different webinar.
- [02:14] Eric has found that you could use Front to hook in your Twilio and respond directly to people who want to attend the conference.
- [03:02] If people didn’t convert after the webinar, Neil would text them.
- [03:30] Texts that converted well, “Hey” or “[Name]?”
- [04:10] Try ringless voicemail or send a text to those who didn’t convert.
- [04:23] That’s it for today!
- [04:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...