In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Convert More Leads Into Sales With This Ninja Hack
- [00:52] When doing a webinar, Neil required that people give a name and email address, as well as a phone number.
- [01:40] For those who couldn’t make the webinar, they would offer a link to a different webinar.
- [02:14] Eric has found that you could use Front to hook in your Twilio and respond directly to people who want to attend the conference.
- [03:02] If people didn’t convert after the webinar, Neil would text them.
- [03:30] Texts that converted well, “Hey” or “[Name]?”
- [04:10] Try ringless voicemail or send a text to those who didn’t convert.
- [04:23] That’s it for today!
- [04:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...