In episode #604, Eric and Neil discuss ways you can convert site visitors into repeat visitors. Tune in to hear how you can increase your conversions and revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Convert Your Visitors Into Repeat Visitors
- [00:45] 25-30% of Single Grain’s visitors are repeat visitors.
- [00:48] Most people will have this percentage of repeat visitors.
- [01:12] Collect email addresses and re-market to them.
- [01:30] People on your email list will be the highest converting channel.
- [01:36] Emails account for 30% of Overstock’s sales.
- [01:55] Made a lead magnet.
- [02:10] Use Beacon.by to make checklists and ebooks. Other helpful tools are: Canva and Hello Bar.
- [02:40] Use multiple channels; try push notifications.
- [02:45] To facilitate this, try Subscribers, Push Crew, or One Signal.
- [03:00] Chat bots are still effective (not as much as last year). You can get 40% of those people to your website.
- [03:24] You can use RSS to blog.
- [03:50] It’s a quick and easy way to blast everything.
- [04:10] Neil write his emails manually, which may make his blasts more successful.
- [04:30] Tailor your titles and content to each outlet (email, social, etc.).
- [05:00] Use email, push, chat bots, and any new marketing channel to get people to your site.
- [05:14] The goal is to engage with people as many times as possible.
- [05:55] Check out Neil’s guides on Quicksprout.
- [06:12] If you Google online marketing, Neil is always one of the top results.
- [06:38] Don’t forget about retargeting!
- [06:50] That’s all for today!
- [06:52] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...