In episode #604, Eric and Neil discuss ways you can convert site visitors into repeat visitors. Tune in to hear how you can increase your conversions and revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Convert Your Visitors Into Repeat Visitors
- [00:45] 25-30% of Single Grain’s visitors are repeat visitors.
- [00:48] Most people will have this percentage of repeat visitors.
- [01:12] Collect email addresses and re-market to them.
- [01:30] People on your email list will be the highest converting channel.
- [01:36] Emails account for 30% of Overstock’s sales.
- [01:55] Made a lead magnet.
- [02:10] Use Beacon.by to make checklists and ebooks. Other helpful tools are: Canva and Hello Bar.
- [02:40] Use multiple channels; try push notifications.
- [02:45] To facilitate this, try Subscribers, Push Crew, or One Signal.
- [03:00] Chat bots are still effective (not as much as last year). You can get 40% of those people to your website.
- [03:24] You can use RSS to blog.
- [03:50] It’s a quick and easy way to blast everything.
- [04:10] Neil write his emails manually, which may make his blasts more successful.
- [04:30] Tailor your titles and content to each outlet (email, social, etc.).
- [05:00] Use email, push, chat bots, and any new marketing channel to get people to your site.
- [05:14] The goal is to engage with people as many times as possible.
- [05:55] Check out Neil’s guides on Quicksprout.
- [06:12] If you Google online marketing, Neil is always one of the top results.
- [06:38] Don’t forget about retargeting!
- [06:50] That’s all for today!
- [06:52] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...