In episode #604, Eric and Neil discuss ways you can convert site visitors into repeat visitors. Tune in to hear how you can increase your conversions and revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Convert Your Visitors Into Repeat Visitors
- [00:45] 25-30% of Single Grain’s visitors are repeat visitors.
- [00:48] Most people will have this percentage of repeat visitors.
- [01:12] Collect email addresses and re-market to them.
- [01:30] People on your email list will be the highest converting channel.
- [01:36] Emails account for 30% of Overstock’s sales.
- [01:55] Made a lead magnet.
- [02:10] Use Beacon.by to make checklists and ebooks. Other helpful tools are: Canva and Hello Bar.
- [02:40] Use multiple channels; try push notifications.
- [02:45] To facilitate this, try Subscribers, Push Crew, or One Signal.
- [03:00] Chat bots are still effective (not as much as last year). You can get 40% of those people to your website.
- [03:24] You can use RSS to blog.
- [03:50] It’s a quick and easy way to blast everything.
- [04:10] Neil write his emails manually, which may make his blasts more successful.
- [04:30] Tailor your titles and content to each outlet (email, social, etc.).
- [05:00] Use email, push, chat bots, and any new marketing channel to get people to your site.
- [05:14] The goal is to engage with people as many times as possible.
- [05:55] Check out Neil’s guides on Quicksprout.
- [06:12] If you Google online marketing, Neil is always one of the top results.
- [06:38] Don’t forget about retargeting!
- [06:50] That’s all for today!
- [06:52] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1514, we tell you why you should think like a businessperson and not an entrepreneur. While many people call themselves entrepreneurs, most of them are actually businesspeople, and so it w...
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...