In Episode #428, Eric and Neil discuss how to correctly use live chat on your website. Tune in to learn how you can target the right people using live chat and convert them into sales.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Correctly Use Live Chat on Your Website
- 00:51 – Live chat isn’t just about talking to your website visitors, it can actually detect potential customers
- 01:34 – Segment your audience and only show the live chat option—it’s your best bet
- 01:50 – Intercom is doing well for live chat
- 02:00 – Eric just switched to Drift which has the ability to set appointments for people
- 02:47 – The appointment setting becomes a revenue generating tool
- 02:58 – Drift Enterprise costs $2K a month, but they have the another version
- 03:38 – Eric’s clients like Drift
- 03:50 – Just make sure you’re not showing your live chat to the wrong people or you’re wasting money
- 04:31 – “You can’t hit everyone”
- 04:35 – Marketing School is giving away a free 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:45 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE trial
- 04:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Only target those who will likely convert to sales when it comes to the live chat feature.
- If you’re talking to the wrong people, you’re just wasting time and money.
- Live chat can become an income generating tool if used well.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...