In episode #1463, we discuss how you can create a killer offer that your audience cannot say not to. A killer offer is one that generates a lot of sales and converts well, and this only happens when what you offer provides more value than the price point of the item. Tune in to hear how surveys can help you to get to know the pain points of your customers and tweak your offer accordingly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Craft A Killer Offer That is Irresistible to Your Market.
- [00:34] A killer offer is something that generates a lot of sales and converts well.
- [00:53] An offer can be a product, service, or opt-in that is bundled in an appealing way.
- [01:10] The importance of including an anchoring effect and making your offer a no-brainer.
- [01:32] Do not worry about how well it is written—worry about answering all the objections.
- [02:14] Hear how Russell Brunson’s journey with ClickFunnels relates to this topic.
- [03:18] Stacking: an irresistible offer is one that provides more value than what is paid for.
- [03:37] Show very clearly how your offer is worth a ton of money.
- [04:05] Run surveys to find out what issues people have and what their desires are.
- [04:24] The reason why launches do well is that they open and close, creating urgency.
- [04:40] The importance of understanding and keeping track of customer development.
- [05:33] We need your feedback on our Lifetime Consulting Thing concept and all it involves!
- [06:33] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...