In episode #876, we discuss how you can craft an irresistible headline. Tune in to hear our tricks for great headlines.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Craft an Irresistible Headline
- [01:05] 8 out of 10 people will read your headline, 2 out of 10 will read the rest of the copy.
- [01:40] Don’t bait people, instead survey people using Survey Monkey.
- [02:25] David Ogilvy, the father of advertising, said 80 cents of the dollar is spent on the headline.
- [03:00] Have a hook.
- [03:12] Swiped has some of the best copywriters in the world, so draw inspiration from them.
- [04:18] Run an A/B Split Test using variations of the title.
- [05:22] Keep your hook the same, but change a small element of it to target different people.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...