In Episode #119, Neil and Eric discuss how you can craft high converting explainer videos for your website. Listen as they help you uncover the feasibility of having explainer videos on every budget and how to craft an excellent explainer video that not only reaches your audience, but gets them hooked on your product.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Craft High converting Explainer Videos
- 00:38 – You DO NOT need a very high budget
- 00:45 – Youtube Director allows you to shoot decent videos from your iPhone
- 01:04 – Video Brewery is a market place for videos
- 01:24 – Be involved in crafting your videos
- 01:39 – You need to look at the objections
- 02:14 – Answering objections isn’t enough, you have to make a story
- 03:05 – Growth Everywhere’s Squatty Potty is described as an example
- 04:22 – Short explainer videos don’t get people hooked on your product
- 05:00 – People get hooked by how you good you are at answering questions and objections, building story, and connecting emotionally
- 05:09 – For example, the guy in the crazy egg videos, Mike O’Bryan
- 06:18 – Talk to your voice-over person beforehand
- 06:38 – Before you give the script, try it yourself first
- 07:05 – Demo Duck and Switch Video offer video services
- 07:23 – Sandwich Video is great for budgets $100K+
- 07:54 – Focus on the script
- 08:12 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You DO NOT need a ton of money to create explainer videos—you can do it on a budget.
- Write your OWN script, as you are the best person who understands your product.
- Remember to connect emotionally to your listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...