In episode #1059, we discuss how to create a B2B marketing funnel. Tune in to hear how we do it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create a B2B Marketing Funnel
- [01:02] B2B funnels are different.
- [01:40] At Single Grain, they have a B2B funnel: they do it through content.
- [02:15] After listening to the podcast, people may become interested in Single Grain.
- [02:30] The mid-funnel may be an e-book.
- [02:45] Then you want to get them to a live event.
- [03:46] Quizzes are great, as well.
- [04:00] There are so many steps to a B2B funnel.
- [04:25] Once you have a qualified lead, have them book a call.
- [05:25] Always drive people to a great landing page that offers something.
- [06:00] That’s it for today!
- [06:07] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...