In episode #1059, we discuss how to create a B2B marketing funnel. Tune in to hear how we do it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create a B2B Marketing Funnel
- [01:02] B2B funnels are different.
- [01:40] At Single Grain, they have a B2B funnel: they do it through content.
- [02:15] After listening to the podcast, people may become interested in Single Grain.
- [02:30] The mid-funnel may be an e-book.
- [02:45] Then you want to get them to a live event.
- [03:46] Quizzes are great, as well.
- [04:00] There are so many steps to a B2B funnel.
- [04:25] Once you have a qualified lead, have them book a call.
- [05:25] Always drive people to a great landing page that offers something.
- [06:00] That’s it for today!
- [06:07] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...