In episode #1059, we discuss how to create a B2B marketing funnel. Tune in to hear how we do it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create a B2B Marketing Funnel
- [01:02] B2B funnels are different.
- [01:40] At Single Grain, they have a B2B funnel: they do it through content.
- [02:15] After listening to the podcast, people may become interested in Single Grain.
- [02:30] The mid-funnel may be an e-book.
- [02:45] Then you want to get them to a live event.
- [03:46] Quizzes are great, as well.
- [04:00] There are so many steps to a B2B funnel.
- [04:25] Once you have a qualified lead, have them book a call.
- [05:25] Always drive people to a great landing page that offers something.
- [06:00] That’s it for today!
- [06:07] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....