In episode #1257, we share all about creating luxury experiences for your customers and clients that do not cost you a fortune. It’s all about going above and beyond and trying your best to deliver on requests. Tune in to hear what sets Emirates and Qatar Airways apart from other airlines, and how you can apply these principles in your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Create A Luxury Experience That Delights.
- [00:36] What each of us considers to be luxury experiences.
- [00:58] Why flying Emirates first class is the ultimate luxury experience.
- [01:45] What Emirate and Qatar Airways offer that is like no other airline.
- [02:30] The value of creating a luxury experience in your marketing and business.
- [02:47] Focusing on service and why creating the experience doesn’t have to be expensive.
- [03:29] Consider hotels’ approach to service and apply it to your business.
- [04:42] The key to white-glove service: try not to say “no”.
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...