In episode #1257, we share all about creating luxury experiences for your customers and clients that do not cost you a fortune. It’s all about going above and beyond and trying your best to deliver on requests. Tune in to hear what sets Emirates and Qatar Airways apart from other airlines, and how you can apply these principles in your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Create A Luxury Experience That Delights.
- [00:36] What each of us considers to be luxury experiences.
- [00:58] Why flying Emirates first class is the ultimate luxury experience.
- [01:45] What Emirate and Qatar Airways offer that is like no other airline.
- [02:30] The value of creating a luxury experience in your marketing and business.
- [02:47] Focusing on service and why creating the experience doesn’t have to be expensive.
- [03:29] Consider hotels’ approach to service and apply it to your business.
- [04:42] The key to white-glove service: try not to say “no”.
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...