In episode #1257, we share all about creating luxury experiences for your customers and clients that do not cost you a fortune. It’s all about going above and beyond and trying your best to deliver on requests. Tune in to hear what sets Emirates and Qatar Airways apart from other airlines, and how you can apply these principles in your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Create A Luxury Experience That Delights.
- [00:36] What each of us considers to be luxury experiences.
- [00:58] Why flying Emirates first class is the ultimate luxury experience.
- [01:45] What Emirate and Qatar Airways offer that is like no other airline.
- [02:30] The value of creating a luxury experience in your marketing and business.
- [02:47] Focusing on service and why creating the experience doesn’t have to be expensive.
- [03:29] Consider hotels’ approach to service and apply it to your business.
- [04:42] The key to white-glove service: try not to say “no”.
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...