In episode #1257, we share all about creating luxury experiences for your customers and clients that do not cost you a fortune. It’s all about going above and beyond and trying your best to deliver on requests. Tune in to hear what sets Emirates and Qatar Airways apart from other airlines, and how you can apply these principles in your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Create A Luxury Experience That Delights.
- [00:36] What each of us considers to be luxury experiences.
- [00:58] Why flying Emirates first class is the ultimate luxury experience.
- [01:45] What Emirate and Qatar Airways offer that is like no other airline.
- [02:30] The value of creating a luxury experience in your marketing and business.
- [02:47] Focusing on service and why creating the experience doesn’t have to be expensive.
- [03:29] Consider hotels’ approach to service and apply it to your business.
- [04:42] The key to white-glove service: try not to say “no”.
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...