In episode #856, we discuss how to create a marketing plan for 2019. Tune in to hear what things you should think about to help you create a plan.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create a Marketing Plan for 2019
- [00:48] Traction is a great resource to use and live by.
- [01;05] Use each quarter to plan for the next one.
- [01:55] Use Zoom to meet with your remote team.
- [02:10] Scale up everything that worked.
- [02:35] Think about how to increase lifetime value of customers.
- [03:45] Think about something extreme you can do.
- [03:53] Take something that is working and double down on it.
- [04:07] Think about what to eliminate.
- [04:31] What ideas can you use from other industries and apply it to your business?
- [04:56] What can you steal from competitors?
- [05:12] That’s it for today!
- [05:49] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...