In episode #856, we discuss how to create a marketing plan for 2019. Tune in to hear what things you should think about to help you create a plan.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create a Marketing Plan for 2019
- [00:48] Traction is a great resource to use and live by.
- [01;05] Use each quarter to plan for the next one.
- [01:55] Use Zoom to meet with your remote team.
- [02:10] Scale up everything that worked.
- [02:35] Think about how to increase lifetime value of customers.
- [03:45] Think about something extreme you can do.
- [03:53] Take something that is working and double down on it.
- [04:07] Think about what to eliminate.
- [04:31] What ideas can you use from other industries and apply it to your business?
- [04:56] What can you steal from competitors?
- [05:12] That’s it for today!
- [05:49] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...