In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting with individuals. Tune in to hear why building your personal brand and focusing the attention on you could be the way in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Create A One-Man Media Company.
- [00:36] Examples of one-man media companies like Gary Vaynerchuk.
- [01:02] Gary V also has a host of other deals because his personal brand is so appealing.
- [01:42] These guys are the center of their companies — they are the companies!
- [02:01] We think during and after COVID the one-man media companies will keep popping up.
- [02:13] You can still use staff, interns, and tools to help you scale your content production.
- [03:02] Nowadays, people prefer connecting with individuals rather than large corporations.
- [03:53] When you have influence, you can do more and make a greater impact.
- [05:06] To build a successful one-man media brand, you need to interact with people and care.
- [05:31] That’s it for today!
- [05:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
How to Rank on Page 1 of Google in 2021...
If You Should Pay To Promote Your Content...