In episode #1027, we discuss how to create amazing user experiences for which Google will reward you. Tune in to hear how you can do this.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create an Amazing User Experience That Google Loves
- [00:40] Create something the user will love.
- [01:31] Run surveys to see why people aren’t having a good experience.
- [03:10] Think about the customer first and you will win in the long run.
- [03:40] Amazon’s goal was to provide the best user experience.
- [04:10] All of Eric’s products are Apple, because they provide a good user experience.
- [05:25] Please your customers and you will please Google.
- [05:51] That’s it for today!
- [05:56] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....