In episode #1027, we discuss how to create amazing user experiences for which Google will reward you. Tune in to hear how you can do this.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create an Amazing User Experience That Google Loves
- [00:40] Create something the user will love.
- [01:31] Run surveys to see why people aren’t having a good experience.
- [03:10] Think about the customer first and you will win in the long run.
- [03:40] Amazon’s goal was to provide the best user experience.
- [04:10] All of Eric’s products are Apple, because they provide a good user experience.
- [05:25] Please your customers and you will please Google.
- [05:51] That’s it for today!
- [05:56] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...