In episode #2120, Neil and Eric discuss how to create an engaging podcast that builds your brand. Tune in to learn how you can implement feedback to improve your podcast, how long you can expect to wait before your audience starts to grow, and why you should focus on engagement rather than downloads or followers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Create An Engaging Podcast That Builds Your Brand.
- [00:25] The importance of taking feedback and implementing positive changes.
- [00:59] Examples of different approaches you can take with your podcast.
- [01:56] A reminder of how long it takes to build an audience.
- [02:27] How a long-term podcast builds your brand.
- [03:25] Why podcasts can be a great excuse to meet cool people.
- [03:46] Go to https://www.levelingup.com/live to learn more about our next live event in Los Angeles.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...