In episode #2120, Neil and Eric discuss how to create an engaging podcast that builds your brand. Tune in to learn how you can implement feedback to improve your podcast, how long you can expect to wait before your audience starts to grow, and why you should focus on engagement rather than downloads or followers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Create An Engaging Podcast That Builds Your Brand.
- [00:25] The importance of taking feedback and implementing positive changes.
- [00:59] Examples of different approaches you can take with your podcast.
- [01:56] A reminder of how long it takes to build an audience.
- [02:27] How a long-term podcast builds your brand.
- [03:25] Why podcasts can be a great excuse to meet cool people.
- [03:46] Go to https://www.levelingup.com/live to learn more about our next live event in Los Angeles.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...