In episode #1875, Neil and Eric talk about what it takes to make an offer your customers can’t turn down. This might sound simple, but there are a few components that go into this, so tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Create an Irresistible Offer
- [00:26] Defining what an irresistible offer is.
- [01:12] Start out with the pain points of your customers.
- [01:50] The offer drives a lot of your marketing.
- [02:23] Think about rotating different offers throughout the year.
- [02:53] A book Eric recommends.
- [03:13] Remember to test your offers because people don’t always know what they want.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...