In episode #1875, Neil and Eric talk about what it takes to make an offer your customers can’t turn down. This might sound simple, but there are a few components that go into this, so tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Create an Irresistible Offer
- [00:26] Defining what an irresistible offer is.
- [01:12] Start out with the pain points of your customers.
- [01:50] The offer drives a lot of your marketing.
- [02:23] Think about rotating different offers throughout the year.
- [02:53] A book Eric recommends.
- [03:13] Remember to test your offers because people don’t always know what they want.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...