In episode #1875, Neil and Eric talk about what it takes to make an offer your customers can’t turn down. This might sound simple, but there are a few components that go into this, so tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Create an Irresistible Offer
- [00:26] Defining what an irresistible offer is.
- [01:12] Start out with the pain points of your customers.
- [01:50] The offer drives a lot of your marketing.
- [02:23] Think about rotating different offers throughout the year.
- [02:53] A book Eric recommends.
- [03:13] Remember to test your offers because people don’t always know what they want.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...