In episode #1875, Neil and Eric talk about what it takes to make an offer your customers can’t turn down. This might sound simple, but there are a few components that go into this, so tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Create an Irresistible Offer
- [00:26] Defining what an irresistible offer is.
- [01:12] Start out with the pain points of your customers.
- [01:50] The offer drives a lot of your marketing.
- [02:23] Think about rotating different offers throughout the year.
- [02:53] A book Eric recommends.
- [03:13] Remember to test your offers because people don’t always know what they want.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...