In Episode #437, Eric and Neil discuss how to create an irresistible product or service guarantee. Tune in to learn what some of the big brands are doing to provide top-notch service guarantees and how you can effectively implement your own.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create an Irresistible Product or Service Guarantee
- 00:38 – The baseline is to have a 30-day money back guarantee
- 00:55 – One of the craziest ideas Neil has heard of is having double money back guarantee
- 01:22 – With Nordstrom and Zappos, you can return an item as long as you have a receipt
- 02:27 – Amazon is committed to giving the best customer service
- 02:37 – Eric bought a TV from them that wasn’t in the best condition when it arrived; Amazon sent a new one without asking for the first TV back
- 03:06 – Your guarantee should reflect the quality of your product or service
- 03:45 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial of Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:55 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A 30-day money back guarantee is the baseline for all guarantees.
- If you have an awesome guarantee, it should reflect the quality of product/service that you have.
- Some tend to abuse guarantees, so you must trust in your product or service quality.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...