In Episode #123, Neil and Eric discuss the ways you can create form fields that lead to conversion. Listen to know more about which form field strategies actually work and which ideas you can incorporate into your own.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create Form Fields that Actually Convert
- 00:41 – Having less form fields will lead to higher conversion rates but quality will go down
- 01:00 – Break up form fields
- 02:20 – Your mileage will vary
- 02:31 – It’s about getting conversions for qualified leads
- 02:40 – Small tweaks can make a difference
- 03:32 – Remove the asterisks in your forms
- 03:41 – Leverage exit pop-ups
- 04:18 – Add a check mark for “other” options to get more insights
- 04:55 – Integrate form fields into stories
- 05:51 – Check out Quick Sprout and Neil Patel for more info on how to optimize form fields
- 06:16 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The goal is NOT about getting the most conversions.
- Breaking up your forms into steps will help you segment your leads.
- Evaluate how to make your form fields better as the smallest tweak can make the biggest difference.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...