In Episode #123, Neil and Eric discuss the ways you can create form fields that lead to conversion. Listen to know more about which form field strategies actually work and which ideas you can incorporate into your own.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create Form Fields that Actually Convert
- 00:41 – Having less form fields will lead to higher conversion rates but quality will go down
- 01:00 – Break up form fields
- 02:20 – Your mileage will vary
- 02:31 – It’s about getting conversions for qualified leads
- 02:40 – Small tweaks can make a difference
- 03:32 – Remove the asterisks in your forms
- 03:41 – Leverage exit pop-ups
- 04:18 – Add a check mark for “other” options to get more insights
- 04:55 – Integrate form fields into stories
- 05:51 – Check out Quick Sprout and Neil Patel for more info on how to optimize form fields
- 06:16 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The goal is NOT about getting the most conversions.
- Breaking up your forms into steps will help you segment your leads.
- Evaluate how to make your form fields better as the smallest tweak can make the biggest difference.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...