In episode #1462, we share how to create legendary content when you are strapped for time. Think about creating short, punchy tweets to begin with and build them out later into fuller length pieces when you have time. Tune in to hear the formula for creating content that grabs people’s attention and keeps them interested.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Create Legendary Content When You Are Short on Time.
- [00:33] When you are super busy, finding time to create content seems impossible.
- [00:56] Capture your thoughts in a tweet to make an impact with little time involved.
- [01:36] The tweet can later be built out into a more elaborate piece of content.
- [02:05] Go to your competitor’s website to find ideas for content quickly.
- [02:21] Do not copy your competition but create your own version that is even better.
- [02:40] A formula for successful content, including a catchy headline and hook.
- [03:28] Outline the body of your piece by listing the subheadings and fill in a sentence or two.
- [04:02] Use Google to check your facts and link to the sources you have used in your article.
- [04:15] Remember: your content does not have to be text-based.
- [04:42] AIDA: A is for awareness; I is for interest; D is for decision; A is for action.
- [05:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...