In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make sure to consistently produce material to satisfy this increasing demand. Tune in to hear how you can segment and organize your content most effectively!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Create Massive Amounts of Content in 2020.
- [00:37] Why it is important to create massive amounts of content this year.
- [01:06] There is an opportunity to make the most of people’s high demand for content.
- [01:23] Each piece of content can be split into smaller pieces and used on social media.
- [02:06] If you crank out a ton of content, get someone to divide your content for you.
- [02:27] Why you do not want your competition to create more content than you.
- [03:07] Content is helpful for B2B and B2C businesses.
- [03:35] Get on as many channels as possible to gain as many followers as you can.
- [04:17] Use Repurpose House to split your content and Airtable to organize the framework.
- [04:42] That’s it for today!
- [04:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...