In Episode #323, Eric and Neil discuss how to create professional YouTube ads for under $100. Tune in to learn the tools that can help you create more cost-effective, but professional YouTube video ads and why Tai Lopez is being followed and copied by almost everyone.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create Professional YouTube Ads for Under $100
- 00:35 – Animoto allows you to weave different images together and create a simple video
- 00:50 – It looks professional and they have a free trial
- 01:05 – There are people on Fiverr who make videos for YouTube
- 01:13 – Using PowerPoint Presentations and recording your screen using a screen recorder gives you a video that you can upload on YouTube
- 01:31 – The ads that work best are the ones with better scripts and messages
- 01:43 – Tai Lopez creates ads from his phone
- 02:01 – It is more realistic and you have to go against the grain
- 02:15 – It can be more relatable and convert better
- 02:41 – It’s not about the video quality, but about the SCRIPT
- 03:18 – There are a lot of video marketers now who uses Tai Lopez’ strategy in recording videos
- 04:14 – Veeroll allows you to generate video ads quickly
- 04:42 – Focus on the script that for your video ad
- 04:53 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You can create videos using a screen recorder or PowerPoint that can easily be uploaded on YouTube.
- If you can afford it, you can hire people to make videos for you.
- It’s not about the video quality, but the quality of your message that determines the success of your YouTube video.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...