In episode #934, we discuss how to created the perfect Instagram ad. Tune in to hear what you have to do to make a splash.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create The Perfect Instagram Video Ad
- [00:35] Neil doesn’t do too much with Instagram ads. He prefers the ROI of Facebook and YouTube.
- [01:09] Instagram isn’t the place to reach large B2B companies.
- [01:22] The Insta audience skews younger.
- [02:10] On Instagram, you have to hook people within the first ten seconds.
- [02:34] Eric’s friend used to have a YouTube page that had a bunch of viral posts.
- [02:51] Ultimately, he wanted to help other people create viral videos.
- [03:30] Search Growth Everywhere+Kong and you will find more information on his friend.
- [03:40] Always have a hook.
- [03:48] Talk about the problem, the available solutions, and your solution. Then offer a deal for your product or service.
- [04:30] Ideally, you are offering the best solution.
- [04:58] That’s it for today!
- [05:06] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1080, we debate whether you should charge for a conference. Tune in to hear where each of us stands on this issue....
In episode #1079, we discuss the mistakes we made while putting on our first conference. Tune in to hear what went wrong and how we dealt with it....