In episode #934, we discuss how to created the perfect Instagram ad. Tune in to hear what you have to do to make a splash.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create The Perfect Instagram Video Ad
- [00:35] Neil doesn’t do too much with Instagram ads. He prefers the ROI of Facebook and YouTube.
- [01:09] Instagram isn’t the place to reach large B2B companies.
- [01:22] The Insta audience skews younger.
- [02:10] On Instagram, you have to hook people within the first ten seconds.
- [02:34] Eric’s friend used to have a YouTube page that had a bunch of viral posts.
- [02:51] Ultimately, he wanted to help other people create viral videos.
- [03:30] Search Growth Everywhere+Kong and you will find more information on his friend.
- [03:40] Always have a hook.
- [03:48] Talk about the problem, the available solutions, and your solution. Then offer a deal for your product or service.
- [04:30] Ideally, you are offering the best solution.
- [04:58] That’s it for today!
- [05:06] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...