In episode #2014, Neil and Eric talk about how to create exemplary thought leadership content. We think of thought leaders as experts who are masters in their field and create incredible online content that others in their industry trust and aspire to emulate. Tune in to learn how you can create exceptional content and set yourself on course to becoming a trusted thought leader!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Create Thought Leadership Content.
- [00:27] Neil’s definition of Thought Leadership Content.
- [00:47] The most common ways that people use content to become thought leaders.
- [01:18] How to use stats and data to elevate your content.
- [01:42] How to reach out to people with more followers than you to collaborate.
- [03:25] The importance of patience and consistency in becoming a thought leader.
- [04:48] How you can zig when other people are zagging in a new industry.
- [05:24] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:44] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...