In episode #2014, Neil and Eric talk about how to create exemplary thought leadership content. We think of thought leaders as experts who are masters in their field and create incredible online content that others in their industry trust and aspire to emulate. Tune in to learn how you can create exceptional content and set yourself on course to becoming a trusted thought leader!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Create Thought Leadership Content.
- [00:27] Neil’s definition of Thought Leadership Content.
- [00:47] The most common ways that people use content to become thought leaders.
- [01:18] How to use stats and data to elevate your content.
- [01:42] How to reach out to people with more followers than you to collaborate.
- [03:25] The importance of patience and consistency in becoming a thought leader.
- [04:48] How you can zig when other people are zagging in a new industry.
- [05:24] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:44] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...