In episode #2014, Neil and Eric talk about how to create exemplary thought leadership content. We think of thought leaders as experts who are masters in their field and create incredible online content that others in their industry trust and aspire to emulate. Tune in to learn how you can create exceptional content and set yourself on course to becoming a trusted thought leader!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Create Thought Leadership Content.
- [00:27] Neil’s definition of Thought Leadership Content.
- [00:47] The most common ways that people use content to become thought leaders.
- [01:18] How to use stats and data to elevate your content.
- [01:42] How to reach out to people with more followers than you to collaborate.
- [03:25] The importance of patience and consistency in becoming a thought leader.
- [04:48] How you can zig when other people are zagging in a new industry.
- [05:24] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:44] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...