In episode #1171, we talk about how to deal with the new marketing updates that happen all the time! Across search engines and social platforms, algorithms are constantly evolving and this can heavily influence your traffic and engagement. Tune in hear how you can avoid the pitfalls and make the most of the way things transform!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Deal with All the New Marketing Updates.
- [00:30] Google’s core update announcement and rollout.
- [01:25] Relying on organic traffic and what updates can do to this.
- [02:10] Lack of focus and going after all the different tools.
- [03:01] Utilizing an omni-channel approach to safeguard against damaging updates.
- [04:14] Managing changes in the algorithms through monitoring other successes.
- [04:35] Prioritizing and delegating the work of staying abreast of changes.
- [05:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...