In episode #565, Eric and Neil explain how to deal with burnout. Tune in to hear some tips on what to do if you reach your breaking point when it comes to content creation and still be successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Deal with Content Burnout
- [00:45] The people that succeed are very consistent.
- [01:18] If it ties in with your goals, you just have to power through it.
- [01:35] Once you get past the breaking point, you get a second wind.
- [02:02] When you’re burnt out, the quality of your content decreases.
- [02:18] Take a break instead of producing content when you’re burnt out.
- [02:50] Neil doesn’t take vacations.
- [03:00] Eric worked two to three hours per day on vacation.
- [03:30] When they were cranking through topics really quickly, they lost podcast listeners. They went back to the drawing board, refocused, and are now gaining listeners.
- [04:16] Eric and Neil both create content in advance, so they can have breaks.
- [05:00] That’s it for today!
- [05:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...