In episode #565, Eric and Neil explain how to deal with burnout. Tune in to hear some tips on what to do if you reach your breaking point when it comes to content creation and still be successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Deal with Content Burnout
- [00:45] The people that succeed are very consistent.
- [01:18] If it ties in with your goals, you just have to power through it.
- [01:35] Once you get past the breaking point, you get a second wind.
- [02:02] When you’re burnt out, the quality of your content decreases.
- [02:18] Take a break instead of producing content when you’re burnt out.
- [02:50] Neil doesn’t take vacations.
- [03:00] Eric worked two to three hours per day on vacation.
- [03:30] When they were cranking through topics really quickly, they lost podcast listeners. They went back to the drawing board, refocused, and are now gaining listeners.
- [04:16] Eric and Neil both create content in advance, so they can have breaks.
- [05:00] That’s it for today!
- [05:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...