In episode #565, Eric and Neil explain how to deal with burnout. Tune in to hear some tips on what to do if you reach your breaking point when it comes to content creation and still be successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Deal with Content Burnout
- [00:45] The people that succeed are very consistent.
- [01:18] If it ties in with your goals, you just have to power through it.
- [01:35] Once you get past the breaking point, you get a second wind.
- [02:02] When you’re burnt out, the quality of your content decreases.
- [02:18] Take a break instead of producing content when you’re burnt out.
- [02:50] Neil doesn’t take vacations.
- [03:00] Eric worked two to three hours per day on vacation.
- [03:30] When they were cranking through topics really quickly, they lost podcast listeners. They went back to the drawing board, refocused, and are now gaining listeners.
- [04:16] Eric and Neil both create content in advance, so they can have breaks.
- [05:00] That’s it for today!
- [05:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...