In episode #565, Eric and Neil explain how to deal with burnout. Tune in to hear some tips on what to do if you reach your breaking point when it comes to content creation and still be successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Deal with Content Burnout
- [00:45] The people that succeed are very consistent.
- [01:18] If it ties in with your goals, you just have to power through it.
- [01:35] Once you get past the breaking point, you get a second wind.
- [02:02] When you’re burnt out, the quality of your content decreases.
- [02:18] Take a break instead of producing content when you’re burnt out.
- [02:50] Neil doesn’t take vacations.
- [03:00] Eric worked two to three hours per day on vacation.
- [03:30] When they were cranking through topics really quickly, they lost podcast listeners. They went back to the drawing board, refocused, and are now gaining listeners.
- [04:16] Eric and Neil both create content in advance, so they can have breaks.
- [05:00] That’s it for today!
- [05:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...