In episode #782, Eric and Neil discuss how they deal with shit-talkers. Tune in to hear how you can deal with the negativity.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Deal With Shit Talkers
- [00:40] Shit talkers don’t necessarily hate you, but they can still screw up your brand.
- [01:11] Eric loves being talked about, because it makes him feel successful.
- [01:40] Neil thinks he has the most shit-talkers in the industry who do not like his work.
- [02:15] Don’t talk the shit talk to heart, take it as constructive criticism.
- [02:33] At least you are getting some form of feedback.
- [03:20] Neil once emailed a shit-talker back and thanked him for the feedback, then asked him if he implemented any of his tactics.
- [03:45] He wanted to know if the shit-talker used tactics and found they didn’t work.
- [04:00] Do not take negative feedback personally.
- [04:34] Always focus on improving your work.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...