In episode #782, Eric and Neil discuss how they deal with shit-talkers. Tune in to hear how you can deal with the negativity.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Deal With Shit Talkers
- [00:40] Shit talkers don’t necessarily hate you, but they can still screw up your brand.
- [01:11] Eric loves being talked about, because it makes him feel successful.
- [01:40] Neil thinks he has the most shit-talkers in the industry who do not like his work.
- [02:15] Don’t talk the shit talk to heart, take it as constructive criticism.
- [02:33] At least you are getting some form of feedback.
- [03:20] Neil once emailed a shit-talker back and thanked him for the feedback, then asked him if he implemented any of his tactics.
- [03:45] He wanted to know if the shit-talker used tactics and found they didn’t work.
- [04:00] Do not take negative feedback personally.
- [04:34] Always focus on improving your work.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...