In episode #782, Eric and Neil discuss how they deal with shit-talkers. Tune in to hear how you can deal with the negativity.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Deal With Shit Talkers
- [00:40] Shit talkers don’t necessarily hate you, but they can still screw up your brand.
- [01:11] Eric loves being talked about, because it makes him feel successful.
- [01:40] Neil thinks he has the most shit-talkers in the industry who do not like his work.
- [02:15] Don’t talk the shit talk to heart, take it as constructive criticism.
- [02:33] At least you are getting some form of feedback.
- [03:20] Neil once emailed a shit-talker back and thanked him for the feedback, then asked him if he implemented any of his tactics.
- [03:45] He wanted to know if the shit-talker used tactics and found they didn’t work.
- [04:00] Do not take negative feedback personally.
- [04:34] Always focus on improving your work.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...